The Nap Guide: From 0-3 Years – £19
The right sleep routine for babies and toddlers is really important to fuel their development and learning on a daily basis. In this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn all about daytime sleep. This guide includes:
- Age appropriate schedules from birth – 3 years
- Sleep needs, awake windows and bedtimes up to 3 years
- Recommendations on nap environment and routine
- Information and tips for handling the 4 month sleep regression
- Signs of nap regressions and how to handle them
- How to drop naps
- Strategies and tips for helping achieve optimal daytime sleep
The Newborn Sleep Kit: From 0-3 Years – £19
This option is for expecting families or families who have a newborn baby. The Kit provides you with information about newborn sleep and some tools to help support your baby in developing healthy sleeping habits. It contains information on:
- How to create the best sleep environment for your baby
- Expectations and goals for newborn sleep
- Daytime schedules – age appropriate windows to guide you
- Bedtime advice
- Handling night feeds
- Handling naps
- Other tips for success
How to Handle Early Wake Ups – £11
This guide is designed to help you if your child has started experiencing early wake ups (before 6am). These tips can help your little one sleep later in the morning.
These tips are suitable from 6 months upwards and can be helpful for children regardless of whether they are self settling or not. However, self settling may be something you may need to work on if you don’t see an improvement after following the tips over a few weeks.
Please note, due to the digital nature of these products, I do not accept cancellations. But please contact me if you have any issues with your order.
Here, you can find all of my favourite products for baby and toddler sleep, children’s books, bath time, travel, kitting out the nursery, coughs & colds, feeding, weaning and potty training. Think of it as your go to kit to combat anything that might affect your little one’s sleep!
All products are affiliate links.