We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
From time to time we may change this policy by updating this page. You should regularly check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
- Your names, including those of your children if you provide this to us.
- Contact information including email address and telephone.
- Any information you provide to us in your questionnaire.
- Our website may also collect cookies & IP addresses.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of our services such as your name, title, email address, phone number, contact details and purchase details. We process this data to supply the services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
How we collect your data
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, search information providers such as Google based outside the EU etc.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To improve our products and services
- To properly respond to your enquiries
- Internal record keeping, for example to record where you heard about our services, for accounts and as explained above.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. With your permission, we may contact you by email or phone and may only use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, as such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may stop this happening at any time by contacting us. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time, and which we will provide to you within one month.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
Securing your data
Slumbertots Sleep Consultancy Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Slumbertots Sleep Consultancy Limited will store all the personal information you provide securely and in accordance with UK data protection laws, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
Any payment transactions made to Slumbertots Sleep Consultancy Limited will be via bank transfer or Paypal.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To allow us to contact you as your family develops we will usually keep your data for a period of 24 months. If you would prefer that we do not contact you further, you may let us know at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, at which point we will erase your data.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Access to your information
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. You have the right to have your information amended or deleted upon request. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
Slumbertots Sleep Consultancy Limited will answer and action all requests without undue delay, and in any case within one month of receipt.
Slumbertots Sleep Consultancy Limited can’t guarantee the receipt of emails sent by you, nor can we guarantee delivery of emails sent by us. We also can’t absolutely guarantee the security of emails sent between us. If you are concerned about email security you can call us.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of the website.
The cookies used on our website have been categorised based on the guidelines found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. We use the following categories on our website:
Category 1 — Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2 — Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Category 3 — Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.