Attending a Slumbertots seminar or webinar provides a comfortable environment where a small group of parents get together. Here, they learn how to SOLVE their children’s sleep problems.
You’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you. You’ll then develop a personalised sleep plan that will give your child the tools needed to finally start sleeping through the night. And taking long, restful naps during the day.
Here’s a brief outline of what you can expect.
- The special sleep needs of infants and toddlers;
- What the leading sleep experts have to say about your child’s sleep;
- Negative effects of disruptive sleep habits on your family — and how to fix them;
- How to establish a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child;
- Putting together a sleep plan for your child;
- Common pitfalls & problems… and how to avoid them; and
- Deciding how much sleep your child needs during the daytime and planning a nap time schedule.
All seminar and webinar clients will receive a one to one phone call with me, followed by 2 weeks email and Voxer support. This is a great way to get fast answers to any questions that come up. My policy is to respond to all emails and Voxer messages within one business day, and usually much sooner!
For more information about upcoming seminars (Carshalton and Sutton) and webinars, or to enquire about arranging one for your own group of friends or NCT group, please follow the link to book a call or email email@example.com.